Saturday, August 27, 2011

You're only as fancy as your toilet paper

I don't see the point in overly elaborate public restrooms.  I think public restrooms should be clean and committed to their primary purpose.  I don't need a sofa on which to recline in the event that I'm stricken with the vapors or some other similarly antiquated ailment.  I don't need an open floor plan or an atrium. 

However, if you cater to the type of pretentious clientele that prefers to take a dump in a lavish women's "lounge", you might want to consider investing in some high-end toilet paper as well.  I mean, seriously.  If I have to navigate through a serious of halls and seating areas while trying to discern if I'm in a bathroom or dressing room, I should at least be greeted with some ultra-plush toilet paper.  Heck, I'd settle for some Charmin Basic.  But what do you offer visitors of your women's lounge, Macy's?  The thinnest single-ply toilet paper I have seen in my 33 years on this planet.

For shame, Macy's.  For shame. 


No comments:

Post a Comment